Introducing Djiwo or Call 0450 323 452
Djiwo (pronounced djo) – owner and floral designer – adds flair, style and a personal touch to every single flower, posy, bouquet, and arrangement.
The studio is decorated with subtle inferences of Paris, where she trained in the art of designing with flowers at the highly-respected l’école des fleuristes de Paris. Amongst strings of faux pearl and silver threads and the fabulous range of the freshest flowers available, you will find Djiwo’s trademark favourites – roses and orchids.
Black kangaroo paw from Western Australia, enormous proteas from South Africa or heavily scented oriental lilies are regularly available in the studio.
Lovely small desktop arrangements – complete with glass vases – are always ready for that last minute gift for a special friend.
Stop by and say hello to Djiwo at RYDGES Capital Hill Hotel on Canberra Avenue, near Manuka in the Australian Capital Territory.
- phone 0450 323 452 and place your order – pickup or delivery
- make an appointment to discuss your upcoming special event
- 24/7 Drive thru, pay at the reception of Rydges Hotel or place your payment in an envelop under the door !
Djiwo loves creating the most original designs for weddings, birthday celebrations, and corporate events – you won’t be disappointed. Our commitment to the floral art is already well known and our style is simply unique in Canberra.
- Embassy of the Republic of France, Embassy of Japan, Embassy of South Korea …
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade
- National Gallery of Australia
- Realm Hotel
- Hotel Hotel and Palace Cinema
- Hyatt Hotel
- QT hotel
- Rydges Hotels
- Proud sponsors of french and italian film festivals at Palace Cinema, Acton